BSA / BAISIS / AEGIS ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2020
Marketing – Admissions – Guardianship – International
TUESDAY 10 AND WEDNESDAY 11 MARCH 2020
Following the launch of our new partnership with The Boarding Schools Association (BSA), we are delighted to announce that our 2020 annual conference will be a joint event with the BSA and The Association of Educational Guardians for International Students (AEGIS).
Events begin on Tuesday 10 March 2020 at The Courthouse Hotel, 19 – 21 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7HL with an opening address by Lord Karan Bilimoria, British Indian entrepreneur, life peer, Chancellor of the University of Birmingham, President of UKCISA and co-chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on International Students. This is followed by a networking reception with food and refreshments provided. Overnight accommodation at the hotel is available.
The conference itself takes place on Wednesday 11 March 2020 at The Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London W1B 1AD. By working together we are able to host a much larger conference at a central London venue with a broader range of speakers to inform and inspire you, including:
- Lord Karan Bilimoria
- Geoff Ramm, Celebrity Service & OMG Marketing Keynote Speaker & Author
- Barnaby lenon, Chairman, ISC
- Elizabeth Linder, Founder of Facebook’s Politics and Government Division; Founder of the Conversational Century: The impact of social media on society and leadership
- James Leggett, Research Director, MTM: Waitrose or Aldi? – How the profile of boarding parents has changed over time
- Susan Osborne, Founder and Director of Communications, The Warhorse Memorial: Communication strategies to help market your school or organisation
- Dr Helen Wood, Head of School Partnerships, Password: Second Language Learner Assessment, Progress Tracking and Attainment: Research, Guiding Principles and Tools
- Ali Talbot: How to add Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) to lessons
- Elyse Conlon, Head of EAL, Moreton Hall: An integrated approach to teaching second language learners
- Tom Hadcroft, Vice Principal & Designated Safeguarding Lead, DLD College & Dale Wilkins, Director of Safeguarding, Standards and Training, BSA: Safeguarding International Students
- Pat Moores, Director and Co-founder of UK Education Guide: What parents really want from Schools & Guardianship
- Ruth Hughes, Director at Curious Human, Positive Psychology Consultant and expert in culture shock: Addressing culture shock using positive psychology
The conference brings together senior managers, teachers and colleagues working in UK schools’ Marketing, Admissions and International Departments plus pastoral staff and Guardianship providers, all under one roof. It provides a unique opportunity to share perspectives and network with colleagues.
To register for the conference, please go to: www.boarding.org.uk/media/calendar/event/4816/BSA-BAISIS-AEGIS-ANNUAL-CONFERENCE-2020/
For further information email: email@example.com
Online registration form:
When your completed registration form has been received, an invoice will be sent to your school. Payment must be received within 30 days.
Cancellation of registration fees after 31 January – 100%. These are charges imposed by the venue and not BAISIS. For this reason we are happy for you to send a substitute participant rather than cancel. We strongly recommend that delegates have their own insurance to cover any cancellations and losses that may occur whilst they are away from home.
Please send your completed registration form before 31 January 2019.
For further information about the conference please email firstname.lastname@example.org